Name: Sukhwan Robert Oh
Year of Birth: 1961
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
Martial Status: Married – Jenny
Children: Elisa, Stephen, Patty
2006 – 2015: Vision to Reality Foundation – Founder
1991 – 2008: Oikos Ministry & Mission – Founder
* Planted 5 Oikos Churches in Southern California.
1992 – 2008: Christian Korean American Alliance – Founder
1986 – 1990: Pastoral Intern at Berendo Baptist Church of Los Angeles
* English Ministry and College Ministry
2009- Present: Started PhD @ University of Middlesex (Oxford Centre for Mission Studies) * Topic: Patron-Client dynamic issues in Cambodia.
1995 – 1998: Doctor of Ministry @ Fuller Theological Seminary
* Topic: 2nd Generation Asian American church planting issues
1986 – 1990: Master of Divinity @ Fuller Theological Seminary
1979 – 1984: B.A., Philosophy @ UC Berkeley
- Cambodia: El Shaddai Bible College @ Kampong Cham. Lecture on Nehemiah Leadership.
- Cambodia: Kampong Som Bible School. Lecture on Nehemiah Leadership
- Cambodia: CBI- Cambodia Bible Institute of Assembly of God @ Phnom Penh; Apr 2012. Lecture on Tithing
- Canada: Regent: Vancouver – Lecture for KA students on Korean American issues.
- Indonesia: STII Seminary @ Chapel Time
- Korea: Chong Shin Seminary – x2 lectures and x1 chapel time
- Korea: Hang Dong University – Lecture for professors and x2 chapel time
- Russia: Moscow Seminary – Lecture on Nehemiah Leadership and Vision to Reality.
- USA: Azusa University – x1 lectureship for Thesis competition / gold award
- USA: Bethesda University: 2 weeks intensive course on 2nd generation Korean American church planting issues, 2005.
- USA: Biblical Seminary: Lecture to Korean student body
- USA: Fresno Seminary: x3 special lectures on church planting.
- USA: Fuller – Korean D. Min; special lecture on thesis writing
- USA: Golden Conwell Theological Seminary: 2 days lectureship on Asian American Church issues
- USA: Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary: SF campus and Brea campus – Lecture with Dr. Tom Wolf.
- USA: Princeton – x3 times Special lectures on Korean American church issues.
- Korean Book – Koreans in the World; 세계속의 한국인: 신앙과 지성 출판, 1997
- Korean Book – 21st Century Ministry Direction for 2nd Generation Korean Americans; 21세기의 2세 목회방향: 신앙과 지성, 1999. * This is my D. Min thesis into a book for Korean pastors.
- Vision to Reality:
- English , 2001
- Russian, 2002
- Khmer, 2003
- Japanese, 2003
- English, Revised for 21 days fasting manuel for Oikos church; 2004.
- Study on Romans: English & Russian, 2002.
- Leadership of Nehemiah with Elijah Sung: 2004 – Dedicated to Rev. Jinhong Kim.
- Korean: 느헤미야 리더쉽, 두레 출판, 2004.
- English: by Faith & Understanding, 2004.
- Russian: Moscow Bible Academy, 2004.
- Cambodian: Rewrote for pastors, 2007; Published as bilingual, 2008.
- India: Rewrote for pastors, 2011; Published as bilingual – English/ Hindi.
- The Prayer Driven Life, 2005: Dedicated to Rev. Yonggi Cho
- Russian: 2006.
- Kahmir: 2006.
- Indonesian: 2006.
- Korean: 2009 as ‘기도로 이끄는 삶’
- English: 2008, 2009 – Ghana; 2011 – USA via WIPF & Stock Publishing; 2012 – South Africa by Grace Covenant Family Church (Pastor Jerome).
- Polish: 2012
- Vietnamese: 2013
- The Early Morning Prayer: Dedicated to Rev. Samhwan Kim
- English: 2008
- Russian: 2008
- Kahmir: 2008
- English: 2009
* Lausanne Global Generosity Network, 2011 *Part of their publication
- Kahmir: 2009
- English: 2009
* Weekly Evangelism Club (WEC) edition: 2010 – 10,000 copies
- Testimony Book – 2011: The Pillar of Fire and Pillar of Cloud: 불기둥, 구름기둥 간증집 , Salt & Light, Cambodia
- Testimony Book – 2012: The Pillar of Fire and Pillar of Cloud: 불기둥, 구름기둥 간증집 , Salt & Light, Cambodia
- Testimony Book – Hearing!, Kyu Jang Publication in Korea, 2015.
Editing & Book Review:
- 2008: Edited and published for Master Dave M Kang: Solitary Road of a Master -Korean & English
- 2012: Plastic Donut – Jeff Anderson: Book review for Generosity Movement
Publication: Korean Poetry Book List
- 2003: On the Way to Moscow (Faith & Understanding) – 모스코바 가는밤 (신앙과 지성)
- 2004: Start … and the End (OMI) – 시작… 그리고 끝 (오이카스 국제 선교회)
- 2005: On the Motorcycle (Faith & Understanding) – 오토바이 위에서 (신앙과 지성)
- 2007: The Day After Siberia (ELC) – 시베리야 다음날 (ELC)
- 2011: Either/Or (ELC) – 이것이냐/저것이냐 (ELC)
Publication: Academic Journal
- ‘An Investigation on the effects of foreign financial aid on selected Cambodian Evangelical churches from 1992 to 2011.’ 인도차이나 지역의 교회자립, 인도차이나 한인 선교사회 신학분과 출판, 2011. Pg. 278-287.
- ‘Patron-Client dynamic between Korean Missionaries and Cambodian Christians’, Asia Missions Advance, July 2015.
Membership in Professional Associations
2009 – Present: KIMNET Board member
1996 – 2001: Jesus Awakening Movement for America (JAMA) Board member